Even as we have come to the last few days of the month of Ramadan, for those who have been fasting, it is simply a great experience. Sitting in conversation with Ms. Pooja Srivastav, an excellent Energy Consultant revealed a few thoughts while in conversation. Says Pooja, ‘Fasting is the path to internal happiness. Fasting is a time of cleansing and the process releases toxic waste and disease is removed. The process also causes a cleansing of toxicity and a range of negative emotions as if the emotions are stored with the waste. Such cleansing causes a total sense of well-being for our system.
‘Fasting is an excellent compliment for the path of optimal health as it gives rest to all organs.
‘Through fasting, we attain the happiness cleansing as well. The composition is best fit to lose weight when combined with yoga.
Some more pointers to sparkle our intellect and enjoy well being :
- When the body is empty it experiences a higher vibration inside and outside and the body is in a blissful state.
- When the body is allowed to rest internally with no energy being spent on the digestion of food, a ‘deeper clean’ can happen which allows for the regeneration of cells.
- Vitamins and minerals are absorbed better through the internal organs, to be taken in order to get the same benefit and feeling of fullness.
- Glands and tissues also benefit from this time of rest, resulting in a younger look, brighter eyes, and great skin!
- It’s a great time to do grounding, in the last few days of Ramadan, it would be great to spend some time with Mother Earth in parks or with grass around you. It will help to neutralize all the negative ions in the body.
- Have a saltwater bath at home or go to the beach water ( not swimming pool water). Natural water helps to neutralize all the negative ions in the body.
‘These few tips will be the beginning of a great journey into wellness and happiness, says Pooja Srivastav